1989 LAMBORGHINI COUNTACH 5000S REPLICA!!! Built on a stretched 1989 Pontiac
Fiero Chassis with a new 350 motor. It has a Lamborghini Diablo tan Interior in
perfect condition with 4-point harness seat belts. This car is about 90%
finished but they are all minor things!
1.Car overheats, I bought I new pump for it, just needs to be installed.
2. Dash electrical needs to be gone through again
3. Windshield needs to be replaced. Needs more frame support.
4. Door poppers need to be aligned to work, doors need to be lined up aswell
(door handles shaved)
5. Rear trunk needs to be adjusted to open.
6. No radio installed, and No A/C compressor
Major thing is it needs a little fiberglass work to get the doors and upper
frame to be solid.
Title in hand, does not have a VIN# it's been issued with a UTR number from the
state of UTAH.
The publisher makes no
warranty, either expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, effectiveness, or
completeness of this material and assumes no liability for damages, either
incidental or consequential, that may result from the use of this information.
Photos Copyright © 2011 Fred Nelson Fabrication
Azusa, California. All